[TACRAO] Listserv TTUHSC El Paso Job Posting

Andrade, Diana Diana.Andrade at ttuhsc.edu
Fri Oct 12 17:39:00 CDT 2018

Good Afternoon TACRAO!

Earlier this week, the institution membership for was approved for TTUHSC El Paso!  I will be attending the conference in November as well.  Now, I would like to request a job posting on the listserv.  Below is the statement to be distributed at your earliest convenience.  Look forward to meeting the TACRAO community.  Gracias.

Hello from West Texas!

In June SACSCOC awarded a separate accreditation to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso.   The Division of Student Services/Student Affairs has a full time position available.  It is a position for Assistant Registrar, Apply Here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__elpasojobs.ttuhsc.edu_assistant-2Dregistrar_job_9691748&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=thrGWR05-RzLPf3sSp3V06ZOg-Yfznu-5RqLgMQjp-Q&s=lV8Blm5nm-0iOLLho8X4u05xktljd3I_2X4bxaI58yg&e=>.  Please forward the posting to anyone who may be interested in the position.  I would happily answer questions about the institution or about living in this amazing city!  Thank you.

Diana Andrade
Registrar | Office of Student Services
5001 El Paso Dr. | MSC 21014 | El Paso, Texas 79905
O: 915.215.4364 | F: 915.215.8819
elpaso.ttuhsc.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__elpaso.ttuhsc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=thrGWR05-RzLPf3sSp3V06ZOg-Yfznu-5RqLgMQjp-Q&s=gkUpkf-zoKa8t2v7TvwM0pYlzxk9Gng97ky5KRc-RKs&e=> | www.give2tech.com<../../../../../cescapit/Desktop/Signatures/www.give2tech.com>
[cid:image001.png at 01D1A564.097EC2B0]
Privacy/Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.