[TACRAO] Listserv Fred Russell Strategic Enrollment Management Pre-Conference Workshop - Intriguing Topic!

Troy G. White tgwhite at etbu.edu
Fri Oct 5 15:01:58 CDT 2018

Good afternoon and Happy Weekend, TACRAOans!

We are a month away from our annual conference, and Early-Bird Registration is still available through October 10th!  If you haven't already registered, now is the time to do it!

When registering, I would like to make you aware of the Fred Russell Strategic Enrollment Management Pre-Conference Workshop, which meets on Sunday, November 4th, from 1:30pm-4:30pm.  This year's topic will be the integration of the LEAN Methodology to Higher Education Enrollment Management.  Kelly Brooks, Registrar, and Tara Moses, Director of LEAN Transformation, at Capella University will present the topic, as they have done so in the past for AACRAO.  At its core, LEAN is an approach that seeks to maximize value to the student and/or institution while minimizing waste...essentially, creating greater value with less effort and resources.  As you know, we are all being asked to do more with less, so integrating this approach will prove very helpful.  This topic has been growing within higher education circles, and enrollment management certainly has a need.  Participants in the workshop will leave with resources to help them implement LEAN and find out more about it, as well as introduce the concept to various campus leaders on their own campuses.

If you have not already registered for the conference, don't miss out on the Early-Bird pricing, and take advantage of the discount to cover the cost of attending the SEM Pre-Conference Workshop!  We are excited about the topic and how it may benefit all of us within TACRAO.  If you have already registered for the conference and are now thinking you, or someone from your team, would like to attend the workshop, it is simple...contact Mary Kincannon at m.kincannon at tcu.edu<mailto:m.kincannon at tcu.edu> and let her know to add that registration to your account.  If you, or someone from your team, are already planning to attend the National Student Clearinghouse workshop at the same time, this would be a great opportunity for others to get involved prior to the conference, especially if traveling together!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know!  I look forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,

[Signature]

Troy G. White, M.Ed.
Chair, TACRAO Strategic Enrollment Management Committee
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D45CBB.7A234AC0]

University Registrar
One Tiger Drive, Marshall, TX 75670
903-923-2060

[etbu logl]

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including files and attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or personal information.  Individual recipients of this email message are expected to honor the internal and confidential nature of the email and not forward it via the Internet or by any other means to persons who are not listed as addresses without proper authorization.  If you are not an intended recipient of this email, do not save, disclose, print, forward or copy this email, and delete it immediately.  Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the recipient is unauthorized and may be a violation of federal and/or state law and regulations.