[TACRAO] Listserv Annual Conference: Hotel Reservations

Joy Frazier Joy.Frazier at UTSouthwestern.edu
Fri Oct 5 09:38:01 CDT 2018

Hello TACRAO-

In looking at the conference hotel reservations at the Omni and Sheraton made thus far, I see that some of you have multiple rooms reserved under your name.  As we're running into a room shortage situation, I need those with multiple rooms to review your reservation and determine if the multiple rooms are still needed and if they are to please change the room reservation to the actual name who will be occupying the room.

We want everyone to have the opportunity to get the conference rate.  Please free any rooms you don't need.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Joy Frazier/ Co-Chair Local Arrangement Committee
Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
joy.frazier at utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:Araceli.Hill at tamuc.edu>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D35E24.0E52B010]

   Dallas TX 75201
Tel. 214.648.2657   /  Cell 817.296.5353

UT Southwestern

Medical Center

The future of medicine, today.