[TACRAO] Listserv Preferred/Chosen vs Legal Name and Gender Pronouns

Lynda Langham llangham at sfasu.edu
Mon Oct 1 15:44:09 CDT 2018

SFA is currently involved in developing a process to allow students/faculty/staff to designate a chosen name to be used along with their legal name in a variety of areas in the Banner system. This will also impact other vendor provided systems that interact with the SIS. We hope to have a pilot of the process ready to go by summer. We have not addressed pronoun selection as part of this project.

Lynda Langham | Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962
P: 936.468.2120 | F: 936.468.7638 | llangham at sfasu.edu<mailto:llangham at sfasu.edu>
 [cid:image001.jpg at 01D4599D.9776F480] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sfasu.edu_registrar_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Uv0qdG6po-VGUZB333IiUWPM1zan13TeIz5e8tbM5fc&s=ll7mfW3SA2YfwT1F4IrPuufH6JDBgxSmIESOW5Kym0M&e=>
[cid:image003.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_SFARegistrarsOffice&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Uv0qdG6po-VGUZB333IiUWPM1zan13TeIz5e8tbM5fc&s=33orI9OqcHqqSlxDijfXkkSGUc2GHt8fzPFT34vsEWE&e=>   [cid:image004.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_SFARegistrar&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Uv0qdG6po-VGUZB333IiUWPM1zan13TeIz5e8tbM5fc&s=dAi-xXnliZPpaBML6y6_-6LVXFoN1Le5y4bMVPOVqXk&e=>   [cid:image005.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_sfaregistrar&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Uv0qdG6po-VGUZB333IiUWPM1zan13TeIz5e8tbM5fc&s=3ar76UzfA0HejJkrrWD5f2MZ36clU5iyhLDc3WVy--A&e=>    [cid:image017.jpg at 01D4599D.9776F480]
                                            sfa_registrar
The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.