[TACRAO] Listserv Community College Recruitment

Audra Taylor aytaylor at nctc.edu
Fri Nov 9 12:13:22 CST 2018

I hope you all have had time to catch your breath from such a fun and educational TACRAO conference!

The questions below are primarily for my community college colleagues. We are wanting to evaluate the Recruitment department here at NCTC and I'm hoping to gather best practices from other community colleges.

What is the size and structure of your Recruitment department?
What is your relationship with Admissions?
What is the scope of your recruitment? Do you do credit and non-credit/continuing education recruiting? Are you involved in corporate recruitment?

Please feel free to reply to me directly- aytaylor at nctc.edu<mailto:aytaylor at nctc.edu>.

Thank you!
Audra

Audra Taylor, MBA
Director of Recruitment
Text/call: 972-471-9484
aytaylor at nctc.edu<mailto:aytaylor at nctc.edu>
NCTC.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nctc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ffu9lZo5HeTyiUK8Yke5vnTzAjxc3ULavotRyVNF37U&s=84Zi6g42oOXbzKjjYUeswhKLBTjo8uKKsIq4ru7lg3M&e=>

[NCTC logo2015 (003)]

NOTICE: This email message and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended solely for the recipient(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, forward or otherwise distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately that you are not the person for whom this email was intended and delete this email (and attachments) from your system. Although every possible precaution is taken by North Central Texas College, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that every email (and any attachment) is free of any virus or malicious content before opening it. NCTC cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. Due to Texas' very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, and available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.