[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement Ceremony Questions

Cynthia A. Blanco cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu
Wed May 30 14:39:30 CDT 2018

South Texas College responses below

Will be happy to answer any other questions  :)

Cindy Blanco, M.Ed.
Director of Student Records and Registrar
Admissions and Records, Bldg K Room 1.316
Cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu
(956) 872-2112 office
(956) 872-8321 fax
[cid:image004.png at 01D02F2F.EE197AC0]
A great place to be!
www.southtexascollege.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=MK3UjnZ92G1NS3j-BOCULXvjQYqSSYBc4kP0KmxlCdQ&s=g5piKg3V4m62vQjNL2-Kg5M4b18xX2EFqszsRUfhnKY&e=>
www.southtexascollege.edu/admissions<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_admissions&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=MK3UjnZ92G1NS3j-BOCULXvjQYqSSYBc4kP0KmxlCdQ&s=CcpCuYrJPxIjHGI2fiqV8KEqZtgklzXm543ReoQo_-E&e=>
www.southtexascollege.edu/graduation<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_graduation&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=MK3UjnZ92G1NS3j-BOCULXvjQYqSSYBc4kP0KmxlCdQ&s=iiRXawC-ler8kKF2c4g0iBVbqkQm2Q1CyAaeCs_ic9M&e=>
"Education is the most powerful weapon
   which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela