[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO weeks for 2018-2019 year

Jessica Maynard maynardjessi at sfasu.edu
Wed May 30 11:18:13 CDT 2018

Good Afternoon everyone!

I have received a few emails recently of folks needing dates for the upcoming TACRAO season, so I wanted to pass this along as a reminder if you have not received it or misplaced it:

[tacrao-seal.jpg]
TACRAO
2018-2019
College Day/Night Schedule
Fall 2018
Sept 10-14          Dallas I and Southeast Texas
Sept 17-21          Dallas II and Coastal Bend
Sept 24-28          Central Texas and Rio Grande Valley
Oct 1-5                 Houston I and West Texas
Oct 8-12              Houston II and Panhandle
Oct 15-19            State Testing*
Oct 22-26            San Antonio and El Paso
Oct 29-Nov 2      Fort Worth**
Nov 4-7                TACRAO Conference (Ft. Worth, TX)
Nov 12-16           East Texas and Gulf Coast
Nov 19-23           Thanksgiving

Spring 2019
Jan 21-25             Dallas III and Fort Worth II
Jan 29-Feb 1       Houston III
* State Testing - should these date change, the week prior or after could be moved into the open week
** The High School Relations Committee would like to recommend any region falling on the week of Halloween become a single region week. This will allow the region to being heavily concentrated/covered by recruiters. There has been issue about events on Halloween. The region scheduled for this week, can chose to schedule events the evening of Halloween or skip that evening.

Thanks!
Jessica

[Description: FBJessica Maynard Sig]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.facebook.com_home.php-3Fsk-3Dgroup-5F160688993969902&d=AwMFaQ&c=2X_btuPRWkGwRX26NHIotw&r=GVZwplAPyCtpm4FcicDUtLHTRC_hVuIwIVJ71eSIfgc&m=HdzclNo__xHktwc_--7WStkRDihaiKk5Sl2vXKOLqXU&s=ReTYYNRMS5HHcUdUtnzNS1WvIyWAB8hQdqX9h_npcsU&e=>
"The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas."