[TACRAO] Listserv SPEEDE/Apply Texas Conference

Christine Bowman bowmanc at southwestern.edu
Wed Jun 13 20:33:32 CDT 2018

Dear TACRAO colleagues,

Please provide me some guidance, Southwestern University has a TACRAO membership and we would like to send someone to the SPEEDE/ApplyTexas Conference.  The particular individual is NOT a member of TACRAO.   Is the only way to get the membership rate to sign them up as a member?   How should I proceed in signing this individual up for the conference?

With appreciation,
Christine Bowman

Sent from my iPad