[TACRAO] Listserv excellent opportunity: Manager, IT Application Development

Evans, Edward Ed.Evans at tamucc.edu
Thu Jun 7 20:29:38 CDT 2018

Colleagues -

It's an exciting time at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi as we grow and improve our engagement with prospects. The Division of Information Technology is modernizing the way we integrate our systems, looking toward more modern CRM capabilities, and engaging as value-add partner to the university. Do you know someone who would be a great addition to our team as Manager of IT Application Development?

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com_en-2DUS_TAMUCC-5FExternal_job_Corpus-2DChristi-2DTAMUCC_Manager-2D-2DIT-2DApplication-2DDevelopment-5FR-2D006478-2D1&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=UrKln2DzokbfLRq-TF9vozj1f6WNwtFc0onZhi_OFJU&s=pD9R6Uupix8oAnwRBeE5NJ2xFSBDJK3WmDsr-IpK3XY&e=

I would appreciate if you passed along names of excellent prospects or shared this opportunity with them.

best,
Ed

Ed Evans
Senior Associate Vice President for Information Technology
& Chief Information Officer
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
ed.evans at tamucc.edu
(361) 825-5983