[TACRAO] Listserv Position Announcement: Assistant Director of Admissions

Mancone Fisher, Nichole Ann nichole.manconefisher at uta.edu
Thu Jun 7 11:37:12 CDT 2018

Good Morning,

UT Arlington is hiring an Assistant Director of Admissions.  This is on our processing side of the house and is responsible for our evaluations area.

Assistant Director of Admissions, Evaluation {S00930P}
Posting Details
Position Information

Posting Number

S00930P

Position Title

Assistant Director of Admissions, Evaluation {S00930P}

Department

Admiss,Records and Registrat

Location

Arlington

Job Family

Administrative Support

Position Status

Full-time

Work Hours

Standard

Work Schedule

Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm.

Open to

External and Internal

FLSA

Salary

Salary is commensurate based on qualifications and relevant experience

Duration

Funding expected to continue

Pay Basis

Monthly

Benefits Eligible

Yes

Job Summary

Supervise evaluation of undergraduate admissions applications.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

Hiring, training, and managing staff of 9 FTEs and student workers. Monitor and prioritize queues related to application evaluation. Oversee rule building in MyMav for transfer credit. Research Core Curriculum and update rules as appropriate. Process Bound for Success, Finish at UT and other special programs. Liaise with departments and provide training as appropriate. Coordinate with other Assistant Directors to prioritize work. Troubleshoot problems and monitor error reports. Perform other duties as assigned.

Required Qualifications

Bachelor's degree and three (3) years of Admissions/Counseling or related experience with one (1) year of supervisory experience or the equivalent.

Preferred Qualifications

5 or more years of experience in Higher Education. Experience in enrollment services and programs. Experience in PeopleSoft. Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of admissions processing and documents.

Salary is $48,000.

If anyone has questions, please let me know!

Nichole

Nichole Mancone Fisher, Ed.D.
Registrar
Admissions, Records, & Registration
The University of Texas at Arlington
p: 817-272-3275 | f: 817-272-3223
email: nichole.manconefisher at uta.edu<mailto:nichole.manconefisher at uta.edu>
web: www.uta.edu/records<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uta.edu_records&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=r4GJBX6EemMQtcnEZ7_9zXSqoARyAfQZuqZYqLj9cAg&s=4lmHqrsUGiNjicX872lGQ2bj9Gy6_EDNB-UBAcfoYXA&e=>
[cid:image001.png at 01D3FE53.E071EE60]