[TACRAO] Listserv Colorado State High School

Amanda Straten astraten at mclennan.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:07:36 CDT 2018

We have a student requesting to submit his high school diploma in place of his high school transcript.  He has stated the school he attended (Colorado State High School) is a private school that has since closed, so he can no longer get an official high school transcript.  I am having touble locating any information on this school to determine if it is accredited.  If anyone has heard of or dealt with this school, please let me know.

Thanks,
Amanda Straten
Coordinator/PDSO, Student Admissions
McLennan Community College
1400 College Drive
Waco, Tx 76708
Ph: (254)-299-8657
Text:  254-870-8858
Fax: (254)-299-6239
studentadmissions at mclennan.edu<mailto:studentadmissions at mclennan.edu> | www.mclennan.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mclennan.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=-1G-sf5LC452ZEDBmLOKncdQxWBOaTvaHuH2KaClpTc&s=SDAXsBdocWdPfxoDJhvvyDBjf5MmRyMyXrdtOv2jGyw&e=>

[McLennanCC]

**I will be on vacation July 4th-July 22nd**