[TACRAO] Listserv Get involved in TACRAO! 2019 I'm Available form is open

Lothringer, Robert RLothringer at twu.edu
Mon Dec 10 08:54:26 CST 2018

Good Monday morning!

The 2019 TACRAO "I'm Available" form is now open at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tacrao.org_survey_TakeSurvey.asp-3FPageNumber-3D1-26SurveyID-3D7J1863KK3m20G&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=CQMAeoZnoP2BbYW72gVePB1w_eGjXbGDGRI9u_A_2WI&s=hRrX8Dcsr-q3s_h5eT9OjHcF6enGOYBeaOhqi-n31qo&e=.  You can also access it by going to the TACRAO webpage at www.tacrao.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tacrao.org&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=CQMAeoZnoP2BbYW72gVePB1w_eGjXbGDGRI9u_A_2WI&s=3NxQYmJve8TRm6pAdtZdTNmk7LDK7S5w4mwUvYJ7M-4&e=>, click on "Get Involved", and then click on "TACRAO I'm Available Form".

What makes TACRAO the largest and strongest of all of the state and regional organizations is the work of its members.  Help us to keep the tradition going of this strong organization by volunteering to serve in any way you can.  Whether you would like to be involved with a conference session planning committee, a standing committee, or serve on the TACRAO Executive Committee, we need your professionalism and experience to help this organization continue to grow!

Please fill out the "I'm Available" form so that we know where and how you would like to participate.

Thank you!

Bobby Lothringer
TACRAO President-Elect