[TACRAO] Listserv Campus Solutions Users

Jenkins, Robert Robert.Jenkins at uth.tmc.edu
Fri Dec 7 11:26:28 CST 2018

Happy Friday TACRAO,
This question is directed at PeopleSoft Campus Solutions institutions.  During the Fort Worth Conference several institutions mentioned that they have customized the grade entry process so that the system requires an explanation to include a final date of attendance when faculty enter failing grades or incomplete grades for a student.  If you have a process like this in place then I would be like to hear about the details.  Please respond to me directly at Robert.jenkins at uth.tmc.edu<mailto:Robert.jenkins at uth.tmc.edu>.   My desk # is also included in my signature below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Robert Jenkins
University Registrar
713 500 3334