[TACRAO] Listserv In/Out of District/County Residency Question

Bennett, Scott sbennett at Lee.Edu
Thu Aug 30 15:32:27 CDT 2018

Good afternoon,
I have a question for community colleges! I would like to know how you handle "proof" for your In/Out of District/County tuition status for students. Do you require that the student provide some additional proof of their address? Do you simply take the attestation on the application as evidence?
We currently require students to provide an additional level of documentation but I've been asked to see what other institutions are doing.
Please note that I'm only referencing local policy and not state residency rules!
Thanks!

Scott M. Bennett
Registrar
Lee College
sbennett at lee.edu<mailto:sbennett at lee.edu>
This communication, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or confidential information or knowledge that is otherwise protected from disclosure.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity addressed above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication.  If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety.  Thank you for your cooperation.