[TACRAO] Listserv Roll Curriculum Data - PeopleSoft

Bennett, Scott sbennett at Lee.Edu
Thu Aug 30 15:06:41 CDT 2018

Good afternoon,

Does anyone have any experience rolling curriculum data forward from term to term (in PeopleSoft) that they would like to share? We've been copying schedules from term to term manually for almost 20 years and I can't stand the thought of continuing this practice.

Thanks for any input you can provide!

Scott M. Bennett
Registrar
Lee College
sbennett at lee.edu<mailto:sbennett at lee.edu>
This communication, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or confidential information or knowledge that is otherwise protected from disclosure.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity addressed above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication.  If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety.  Thank you for your cooperation.