[TACRAO] Listserv CISCO COLLEGE college fair Oct. 2, 2018

Shae White shae.white at cisco.edu
Thu Aug 23 10:25:02 CDT 2018

Good Morning all,  I would like for any who plan to attend the college fair
on* Oct. 2 from 9-11am  at Cisco, Texas *to please send me an email
directly.  I am limited to 40 tables and will need to keep count and once
full, I will submit another email with a list of college attendees who
RSVP. The event will be held in the same location as past years at the MWCC
(Myrtle Wilks Community Center) gym/sports court area.

Last year, 14 high schools were invited with 11 attending, having only
Junior and/or Seniors.

I am not sure how the online FairPlanner is to work, as I have not received
any type of notice to who will attend this event.

[image: photo]
*Shae White*
Student Services, Coordinator of Student Recruitment
101 College Heights, Cisco, TX 76437

254-442-5127

shae.white at cisco.edu

www.cisco.edu
Office hours M-Th. 8am - 4:30pm / Friday 8am - 2pm

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__facebook.com_ciscocollege&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=sxYgS2Un41IrkhK45EWCDzpT-er_7DtMjZP4UdTYyPU&s=45ZaYOiLrX-wL6SdfAAj0fX595pdJO5PG0i3pyHaR_g&e=> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__twitter.com_wranglertweet&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=sxYgS2Un41IrkhK45EWCDzpT-er_7DtMjZP4UdTYyPU&s=9q7xVfzWYRKKjaQkhAQY2Du9P8KN8hIm6lVKtfm1pBE&e=>The
Mission of Cisco College is to provide quality, affordable, educational
opportunities to meet the diverse academic, technical and career needs of
the students and communities we serve.