[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Day/Night Registration NOW AVAILABLE on FAIRPLANNER

Jessica Maynard maynardjessi at sfasu.edu
Wed Aug 22 08:38:31 CDT 2018

Please bear with us as we are getting this stuff corrected. I am not 100% sure how it is happening, but the email does not mean you have RSVP for that particular fair. These emails are also going to all hosts. If you get confirmation for a fair you have not registered for, please ignore it. If you want to be sure you have RSVP for a fair and did not get a confirmation email, please reach out to the High School Relations Committee person over that area.

If you need any help please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you!
Jessica