[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Day/Night Registration NOW AVAILABLE on FAIRPLANNER

Christine Bowman bowmanc at southwestern.edu
Wed Aug 22 07:35:05 CDT 2018

Good morning,

My team is starting to get confirmation messages for college fairs for which we have not registered.

This is an example of the message:
Ernesto Uribe has included you as an exhibitor in Heights High School College Fair (H_Wk2_2018) using FairPlanner. Please click Heights High School College Fair (H_Wk2_2018) to log in and begin participating in the event planning.

Is this an example of a high school that is attempting to use the system to invite our school to the fair?  How are they obtaining the names (it appears that they are inviting everyone on our staff and not our regional manager).  How do we decline the opportunity for those programs/individuals who will not be there?

For those who have organize, created and implemented the new program, I thought I would share that my team really appreciates it and has had positive things to say about this year’s process.  THANK YOU

All the best,
Christine Bowman

Sent from my iPad