[TACRAO] Listserv SMU: CR from Other Institutions

Hall, John A. (University Registrar) jhall at mail.smu.edu
Fri Apr 27 00:12:53 CDT 2018

Connie -

Generally SMU does not award CR for advance standing credits awarded by another institution.

For credits based on things such as AP, CLEP, IB etc we require the original scores and make our own independent decision as to SMU credit to be awarded.

For credits based on things such as department tests, portfolio review, life experience, etc, we do not award SMU credits.

Regards,

John