[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO President Joe Papari

Lorena Rios lorenar at LAREDO.EDU
Tue Apr 17 12:10:58 CDT 2018

OMG John, this is a very sad news.
My dear friend and colleague Joe, I was saddened to hear that your son Daryoush passed away and now is an angel in heaven....
Sending healing prayers and comforting hugs to you and your family.

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu>

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Hall, John A. (University Registrar)
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 5:23 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO President Joe Papari

It is with much sadness that I write to let the TACRAO community know that TACRAO President Joe Papari’s oldest son, Daryoush, 27, died.

A service will be held 2:00 pm, Saturday, April 21, in the Williams Cemetery chapel, New Chapel Hill, TX (located on Hwy 64 about 10 miles east of Tyler, TX).

Arrangements are being handled by Reeder-Davis Funeral Home, Hughes Springs, TX 75656, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.reeder-2Ddavis.com_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=mcCFpAipEazGsLTb7sxKS-fb15-p2U9StXKkeprVWYo&s=SThfHM-anMJ19sxnQYp2orOvOF4PqOxO9ZHUKbYY8js&e=

Joe’s email is jpapari at smu.edu<mailto:jpapari at smu.edu>.

My deepest condolences are extended to Joe and his family at this most difficult time.

Best regards,

John

John Hall

University Registrar