[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO President Joe Papari

Paige Bussell Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu
Mon Apr 16 19:59:34 CDT 2018

Thank you for letting us know John.  My thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family. So deeply saddened by this news.
Paige

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2018, at 5:23 PM, Hall, John A. (University Registrar) <jhall at mail.smu.edu<mailto:jhall at mail.smu.edu>> wrote:

It is with much sadness that I write to let the TACRAO community know that TACRAO President Joe Papari’s oldest son, Daryoush, 27, died.

A service will be held 2:00 pm, Saturday, April 21, in the Williams Cemetery chapel, New Chapel Hill, TX (located on Hwy 64 about 10 miles east of Tyler, TX).

Arrangements are being handled by Reeder-Davis Funeral Home, Hughes Springs, TX 75656, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.reeder-2Ddavis.com_&d=DwIF-g&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ak37eI5AklFWMOJFo240BKQN_-5OYw3mkNhqeerNARc&s=_8BUpilHmwTCfndLVnmA2K7reKaDiUlnbwThZI_LL6M&e=

Joe’s email is jpapari at smu.edu<mailto:jpapari at smu.edu>.

My deepest condolences are extended to Joe and his family at this most difficult time.

Best regards,

John

John Hall

University Registrar