[TACRAO] Listserv WTACRAO / April 18

Carolyn Calvert calvertc at mcm.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:49:14 CDT 2018

WTACRAO is meeting on April 18th at McMurry University.   We have been sending information via a west Texas distribution list, but it may not be completely current.  So-- just in case you would like to attend WTACRAO and haven't received the previous emails, we encourage you to go ahead and register.  Just click on the link below for registration information.  Please forward this to others in your offices that may not be TACRAO members.

We hope to see many of you on the 18th.  We will take care of a little TACRAO business, enjoy some good food and fellowship with colleagues, and participate in some rather interesting and entertaining sessions that are sure to send you back home refreshed and revived from a day with our great west Texas folks!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSfOdChvZaBdsNpRR6AMU7KVXjZQOTcbC9IyqUcgX-5FZzkrpmAQ_viewform-3Fc-3D0-26w-3D1&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=AuC5QxrKWfp5lXnWRqu35tQRHiU3WgG4C1MuB1QwSfE&s=fiScRZSxyy36TDfISACSf5qvUID06xAck_QSjzcTx98&e=

McMURRY UNIVERSITY

FURR WELCOME CENTER

Abilene, Texas

AGENDA

*       9:00-9:30 Check-in / Continental Breakfast

*       Welcome

*       Meet, Mix, & Mingle

*       Business Meeting

*       Hot Topics

*       Break

*       Presentation by Dr. Pug Parris:

You Want Me to Do What? When? :

Stress Management for Stressed Employees

*       Lunch

*       Presentation by Dr. Don Frazier:

A Strange Trip Indeed: A British Rock Star and a Texas Historian :

Remember the ALAMO

*       Announcements

*       2:30 Adjourn

Carolyn Calvert   |   Registrar