[TACRAO] Listserv Banner Schools: Restrict Registration by Visa Status

Thomas Elder teld at tjc.edu
Fri Mar 31 13:24:52 CDT 2017

Have you looked into SFAMHRS? You can set Min and Max hours for a multitude of identities.
If you use a different Campus code for online learning, you could probably factor a rule with Campus
Then either add Visa or Cohort or another identifying factor to support the rule.

Tom Elder
Director, Academic Services/
Registrar
(903)510-3038