[TACRAO] Listserv WTACRAO Spring Meeting April 21 - Registration

Miller, Tana tmiller at mail.wtamu.edu
Fri Mar 31 11:10:51 CDT 2017

Hey West Texas!!!  We are excited to be hosting our region's meeting and have some fun things planned.  Rather than meet on campus, we will be meeting in beautiful Palo Duro Canyon located just outside of Canyon, Texas.  The meeting will take place Friday, April 21st.  Check-in will begin at 9 am with the program starting at 9:30 am.   We should finish about 3 pm.  While the schedule is still being finalized here are some highlights of what is planned:

*         Reverse Transfer discussion

*         Staff Development session

*         Legislative Update

*         Business Meeting

*         Palo Duro Canyon Informational session followed by an optional hike led by the Park Ranger

So wear your jeans and school t-shirt and be ready to enjoy some time spent in the 2nd largest canyon in the US!

The charge is $30 per person if registered and paid (or provide PO number) by Friday, April 14th.  After that date, the charge is $40 per person.  Our space is limited to the first 50 individuals who respond so don't wait too long!  Register for the day at the following link:  https://goo.gl/forms/npencEPbbjYTWmDx1

When you register we will send additional information with hotels in the area, directions with a map and a finalized agenda.

Tana J Miller
West Texas A&M University
Registrar
WTAMU Box 60877
Canyon, TX  79016-0001
Main (806)651-4911
Fax (806)651-4949
tmiller at wtamu.edu<mailto:tmiller at wtamu.edu>

Please let us know how we are doing by completing our Enrollment Management Registrar Survey.<https://wtamuuw.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bw0W9zXqLv3iFvK>

BUFFSTRONG  LEARNER   MAXIMIZER HARMONY INPUT  ARRANGER

NOTE: Effective Fall 2016, all students who are enrolled will be required to submit a withdrawal form<https://apps.wtamu.edu/forms/withdrawal.php> to the University if their plans change and they do not plan to attend.  There will be no deletions for nonpayment.  Withdrawals submitted after classes begin will have prorated charges based upon the State of Texas requirements:  http://www.wtamu.edu/administration/business-office-tuition-refund-policy.aspx