[TACRAO] Listserv ETACRAO Regional Meeting: Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Williams, Lee lee.williams at texarkanacollege.edu
Wed Mar 16 11:40:43 CDT 2016

Greetings!

Texarkana College is excited to host the 2016 ETACRAO regional meeting on Wednesday, April 13, 2016.

The agenda for the regional meeting will include time to discuss hot topics and best practices at our institutions.

You can register online at: https://www.texarkanacollege.edu/etacrao

Please complete registration prior to Monday, April 4 so that we can get a good head count for materials and food.

Regionals meeting are a great time to send office staff that does not attend the annual TACRAO meeting in the fall.

We look forward to hosting you at Texarkana College.

Office of Enrollment Services
Texarkana College

Lee Williams III | Director of Admissions and Recruitment
phone 903.823.3012 | direct 903.823.3016
fax 903.832.3747 | lee.williams at texarkanacollege.edu<mailto:lee.williams at texarkanacollege.edu>
Texarkana College
2500 North Robison Road | Texarkana, TX 75599
http://www.texarkanacollege.edu<http://www.texarkanacollege.edu/>

"The soul that is within me no man can degrade." - Frederick Douglass

This information may be covered under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and/or Health Insurance Portability and Privacy Act (HIPAA). Treat this information as confidential.