[TACRAO] Listserv Annual ApplyTexas/SPEEDE Workshop

Hyatt, Melissa J mh07 at txstate.edu
Tue Mar 15 18:46:37 CDT 2016

Hello TACRAO!   If you attended the Annual ApplyTexas/SPEEDE Workshop last year the Technology Committee needs your help.  We are asking for feedback regarding the program.  If you could take a moment to complete a short survey (only 5 questions), we would really appreciate it.  The link is below.  Attached is the agenda from last year to help refresh your memory!  Thank you.

 Annual ApplyTexas/SPEEDE Workshop Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/88RVSX2>

Melissa J. Hyatt
Associate University Registrar
Co-Chair- Veterans Advisory Council