[TACRAO] Listserv UTEP temporary transcripts

Rhodes, Jeff jrhodes at utep.edu
Thu Jun 23 11:56:47 CDT 2016

At The University of Texas at El Paso, we are transitioning our transcript service and product to improve both.  Beginning today, we will be utilizing a temporary transcript format and document.  The hard-copy official transcripts will be printed on 24 lb. blue paper, with the UTEP seal as a watermark, a statement of the transitory nature of this format above my signature on the bottom right of the page, and the University seal stamped in blue on top of my signature.  An updated legend is printed on the reverse side of the document.  Transcripts sent by EDI will not be affected. Lastly, the SSN will no longer be printed on our transcripts.

If you have any questions regarding our transcript format, please do not hesitate to contact me, our Assistant Registrar, Ms. Nohemi Gallarzo, or our Transcript Coordinator, Ms. Stephanie Prieto.  You can reach us by email or by phone at 915-747-5544.  An announcement with details of the new, permanent format, will follow upon finalization.

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
Mike Loya Academic Services Building
The University of Texas at El Paso
500 W. University
El Paso, TX 79968
915.747.7323

Run with perseverance the race set before you!