[TACRAO] Listserv Reporting to both Clearinghouse and NSLDS

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Wed Jun 22 11:32:03 CDT 2016

I think this question has been asked before, but I will ask again. If your institution reports to both the National Student Clearinghouse and National Student Loan Data System, could you respond to this question? I am needing to make a decision on whether to report to both based on a current DOE audit.  I want to be able to look at pros and cons and I'm not sure I understand NSLDS enough to make the best decision.

Andrea "Andi" Liner
Dean, Admissions and Records/Registrar
Blinn College
902 College Ave.