[TACRAO] Listserv 100 years of history

Berri O'Neal Berri.ONeal at tamuc.edu
Tue Jun 14 13:53:08 CDT 2016

Hi TACRAO friends -

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

It is so exciting that we are celebrating our 100th year of TACRAO as an organization!

The Communications Committee will be working with the Executive Committee this summer to have some memorable historical pictures and information for members to enjoy this fall at the conference in Horseshoe Bay! (One more reason you can't miss this conference!)

We are currently beginning to compile that information and the pictures! If you have any pictures from past conferences, meetings, colleagues, etc., please contact me at berri.oneal at tamuc.edu<mailto:berri.oneal at tamuc.edu>. You can email them to me at that email address OR you can mail them to me if you'd prefer for me to do the scanning work. I will return all photos!

Thank you all SO much!

Berri O'Neal, Communications Committee Chair

Dr. Berri O'Neal
Executive Director, Extended University
Texas A&M University-Commerce
214-954-3600

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated."  ~ Oscar Wilde