[TACRAO] Listserv UTRGV Transcript Paper

Biggs, Tracey biggs at tamhsc.edu
Fri Jun 10 15:00:33 CDT 2016

Congratulations!

Tracey

Tracey M. Biggs '93 | Program Coordinator for Academic Operations | Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs | Texas A&M Health Science Center | 8441 State Highway 47 | 3116 Clinical Building 1 | MS 1359 | Bryan, TX 77807-1359
v. 979.436.0182| f. 979.436.0072| e. biggs at tamhsc.edu<mailto:biggs at tamhsc.edu>

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.