[TACRAO] Listserv UTRGV Transcript Paper

Sofia Montes sofia.montes at utrgv.edu
Fri Jun 10 14:46:44 CDT 2016

Good FRIDAY afternoon, TACRAO friends!

Transcript paper for The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley has changed to reflect my name as the University Registrar. The paper now includes a blue border with light blue background as opposed to the gray previously used. This change is also reflected on the back under the section addressing authenticity.

Printing on this updated transcript was phased in today.

If you have any questions, please contact our office.

Have a great weekend,

[cid:8635F6C8-B57B-482C-BD71-4C8544E01ACC]
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
RIO GRANDE VALLEY

UTRGV.EDU

Sofía Montes, M.Ed.