[TACRAO] Listserv Job Postings

Bargmann, Cynthia A cindy.bargmann at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 18 15:50:27 CDT 2016

Good afternoon,
Can you please send the following job posting information to members of the group for our current vacancies?
Thanks!

CINDY BARGMANN, Assistant to the Director
The University of Texas at Austin  |  Office of Admissions  I  Office of the Registrar    |  512-475-7331  |  admissions.utexas.edu<http://admissions.utexas.edu/>

~~
The Office of Admissions at The University of Texas at Austin is currently hiring for an Admissions Counselor I (University Representative) and an Admissions Counselor II (Admissions Advisor) to join our Recruitment team, based in the Undergraduate Admissions Center on campus in Austin. Both positions build on an admissions counselor's traditional responsibilities by requiring strategic engagement and planning using enrollment data, as well as the recruitment of diverse, qualified, high-ability students.

The University Representative<https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/160711013615> manages an assigned territory; represents the university at college fairs, schools and programs around the state; and engages with prospective students to help the university recruit a class of diverse, qualified, high-ability students.  Posting # 16-07-11-01-3615.

The Admissions Advisor<https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/160713013614> analyzes enrollment data to identify high-ability prospective students; manages a targeted caseload of prospective students; represents the university at strategic college fairs, schools and programs around the state; and cultivates strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to help the university meets its goal of recruiting diverse, qualified, high-ability students. Posting # 16-07-13-01-3614.

Please go to the University of Texas at Austin Job Site for more information:

https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/search/0/