[TACRAO] Listserv Online Registration

Brandi.Havens Brandi.Havens at clarendoncollege.edu
Tue Jul 12 14:07:41 CDT 2016

I have a few questions concerning how other community colleges are using online registration with their students:

What student demographic groups are allowed to register online (general education students, dual credit students, workforce students)?

Are students required to be TSI complete to register online?

What is the process at your instution to become "greenlighted" to online register?

Are students allowed to online register in summer and mini sessions if they are not degree seeking students are your institution?

Any and all information that you would like to share with me concerning your online registration policies and procedures would be greatly appreciated.

Brandi Havens
Registrar
Clarendon College
(806) 874-3571 ext 107