[TACRAO] Listserv Parchment Users

Troy White twhite at ntcc.edu
Wed Jul 6 09:25:26 CDT 2016

Good morning, TACRAO!

I wanted to give all Parchment users a heads-up regarding an issue we have been having for nearly two months.  If you use Parchment to send out transcripts, and if you have sent any to us in the past couple of months for your students, there is a good chance we have NOT received them.  I have been diligently trying to work with Parchment to resolve this issue, but have had no luck.  At this time I do not know when this will be resolved, but I will send out another email as soon as (if) that happens.  Obviously you all know the issue this causes the student when transferring, so needless to say I am not happy about this.  I apologize for any inconvenience this has also caused any of you who are using their service to send out transcripts.  Hopefully this will come to a speedy resolution.

Have a great day!

Troy G. White, M.Ed.
Northeast Admissions