[TACRAO] Listserv Interim Registrar -- Texas A&M University-Kingsville (TAMUK)

Rendon, Michael Michael.Rendon at tamucc.edu
Fri Jan 29 09:52:19 CST 2016

All the best George. Enjoy your retirement!!

Michael Rendon
University Registrar
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.

Please excuse typos - Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2016, at 10:49 AM, George W. Weir <George.Weir at tamuk.edu<mailto:George.Weir at tamuk.edu>> wrote:

Effective February 1, 2016, Mildred Slaughter will become the Interim Registrar of Texas A&M University-Kingsville.  TAMUK Transcripts will bear her official name, Mildred Slaughter, beginning the 1st of February 2016.  No other changes are being made to the transcript.  Her contact information is 361-593-2834 or mildred.slaughter at tamuk.edu<mailto:mildred.slaughter at tamuk.edu>.

I am retiring and wanted to take this opportunity to thank the TACRAO organization for all the guidance and assistance provided to me during the past 11 years.  TACRAO was instrumental in my success as a Registrar and Admissions Officer.  It has been my honor and privilege to have been a part of such a great organization.  My best wishes for continued success and my thanks for the contribution the members and the organization makes to higher education in the State of Texas (and the nation).  Again, thanks for some great memories and farewell until we meet along the byways of the great State of Texas.

George W. Weir
University Registrar
Office of the Registrar
700 University Blvd