[TACRAO] Listserv Interim Registrar -- Texas A&M University-Kingsville (TAMUK)

Maria Aguirre maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Fri Jan 29 09:50:58 CST 2016

Happy Retirement George and Congratulations to Mildred.

Maria C. Aguirre
Executive Director of Compliance
Communication & Creative Services

Texas State Technical College
300 Homer K. Taylor Dr. | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O: 325-235-7349  F: 325-235-7443

*This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria C. Aguirre
and **does
not represent official Texas State Technical College policy.*