[TACRAO] Listserv TCCNS Update from UT Tyler

Sam Carrell SCarrell at uttyler.edu
Mon Jan 4 13:55:12 CST 2016

Vanessa / John / Jean,

I wanted to touch base on this email thread to see if it was possible to proceed with a TCCNS update for UT Tyler to note our ALHS 1315 – Introduction to Nutrition course as equivalent to TCCN BIOL 1322 – Nutrition & Diet Therapy I.

We also still need to switch up our campus reps based on the data we sent along via the TACRAO listserve in October:

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D146F7.877A9840]

Thank you,

Sam Carrell, M.B.A.
Associate Registrar