[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement Ceremony Questions for Community Colleges

Holly Surginer hsurginer at mclennan.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:49:47 CDT 2016

Good Morning,

As we are approaching spring commencement, I wanted to obtain some information about how ceremonies can be conducted with efficiency and ease both for staff and students.

Commencement Ceremony Questions for Community Colleges:

1. How many graduates participate in your spring ceremony?
2. Do graduates process into the ceremony in 1 line or 2?
3. Does Faculty process in with graduates? Before and/ or After?
4. Do you use Marching Order software?
5. Do you conduct a rehearsal before the ceremony?

Thanks!
Holly Surginer
Assistant Registrar
McLennan Community College