[TACRAO] Listserv Joint Services Transcript (JST)

Williams, Shannon L swilliams at uta.edu
Fri Apr 8 03:02:36 CDT 2016

UT Arlington does not currently accept military occupation credit; however, I recently attended a session at AACRAO hosted by ACE which discussed military course credits and military occupation credits.  I'm attaching notes I made from that session.  There is contact information included at the bottom of the document.

The presenters were Michele S. Spires and Dawn Light.  Ms. Spires ' contact information is:

Michele S. Spires
Director, Military Programs
Center for Education Attainment and Innovation
American Council on Education
Office: (202) 939-9701
Cell:  (202) 306-4999
Email: mspires at acenet.edu<mailto:mspires at acenet.edu>
www.acenet.edu/militaryprograms<http://www.acenet.edu/militaryprograms>

I would say let me know if you have any questions, but this is the full range of my knowledge about military credits!  However, I found the ACE represents extraordinarily knowledgeable!

Shannon Williams
Director of Student Services
Office of Admissions, Records and Registration
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.6105 direct
swilliams at uta.edu<mailto:swilliams at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/