[TACRAO] Listserv Awarding a single degree from two colleges

Sam Carrell SCarrell at uttyler.edu
Thu Apr 7 09:07:01 CDT 2016

UT Tyler has policies for both double majors and dual degrees that do sometimes include components from two colleges. We require that students seeking either of those more complicated degree plan types gain signatures from academic advisors in both involved departments (enforced on the Change of Major forms) prior to their records being updated, with an understanding that a single College-level advisor can sign for both if the two majors are under the umbrella of the same College.

Thank you,

Sam Carrell, M.B.A.
Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar