[TACRAO] Listserv Course Section Switches

Sam Carrell SCarrell at uttyler.edu
Mon Apr 4 12:53:40 CDT 2016

Those sorts of post-Census swaps are not allowed under our normal policies. However, rare approvals are possible in cases where the relevant academic Dean and the Provost's office concur that some sort of circumstances relevant to a student's situation warrant an exception. In those cases we would require a paper trail showing both Dean and Provost-level approvals prior to taking any action, and would save those as part of that term's enrollment records for the student.

Thank you,

Sam Carrell, M.B.A.
Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar