[TACRAO] Listserv Questions about Application Fees

Kristi Urban Kristi.Urban at blinn.edu
Thu Sep 24 16:31:38 CDT 2015

None for Blinn College.

Kristi Urban

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2015, at 8:12 AM, Thomas Elder <teld at tjc.edu<mailto:teld at tjc.edu>> wrote:

Good Morning TACRAO,

·         Do you charge a fee on your Application for Admission?

o   If so, how much?

·         Do you have a late fee?

o   If so, how much?

o   When does it start:

§  Fall?

§  Spring?

§  Summer?

We are mostly wanting to hear from our fellow Junior Colleges but we are also curious about all colleges/universities.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Tom

Tom Elder
Director, Academic Services/Registrar