[TACRAO] Listserv Tuition Assessment

Jenkins, Robert Robert.Jenkins at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Sep 24 09:30:46 CDT 2015

Good Morning.  We are having discussions here and I was hoping to get some input from the experts.  A statement was made by one of our departmental managers that "MOST institutions will turn on the fee assessment process well after registration for a term has opened."

I am curious about the use of the word MOST.   My questions are?

Are your students able to see their tuition and fee bill as soon as they enroll?

If not, then how long after registration opens does your institution turn on the tuition assessment?

Thanks for your input and have a FUN day!

Robert

[Rjenkins]