[TACRAO] Listserv Cisco College fair

Shae White shae.white at cisco.edu
Mon Sep 21 15:37:58 CDT 2015

Thank you to all attending, see the attached list.
I am closing this event as due to space and students to attend, we will be
full.
There are 14 high schools set to attend and will bring Juniors / Seniors or
Seniors only.  I will have them arrive in a time rotation.
This event is being held in the same place as last year at MWCC and parking
for recruiters will be on the east side and enter at the doors under the
blue awning.

Any questions or concerns my office # is listed below or contact my cell
254-334-9583.

*Shae*

*Shae White - *Admin. Asst. for Student Services/Coordinator of Recruitment
*Cisco College, Student Services Office*
101 College Heights, Cisco TX 76437
254.442.5000 ext. 5127  l  fax: 254.442.5100 Attn: Shae White  l
www.cisco.edu
shae.white at cisco.edu