[TACRAO] Listserv North Central Texas College TACRAO College Day - 2015

Melinda Carroll mcarroll at nctc.edu
Fri Sep 18 09:08:41 CDT 2015

Please make plans to attend the Gainesville Area TACRAO College Day hosted by North Central Texas College in Gainesville, Texas. Our event is affiliated with the Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (TACRAO).

Last year, approximately 550 high school students from Cooke and Montague counties as well as current NCTC students attended. We anticipate a similar number of participants to attend this year's event.

Event Name:              Gainesville Area College Day 2015

Host Institution:         North Central Texas College
1525 W. California St.
Gainesville, TX 76240