[TACRAO] Listserv LSC-Tomball College Night 2015

Davis, Lisa M Lisa.M.Davis at lonestar.edu
Tue Sep 15 16:44:30 CDT 2015

Hello,

Can you please email the following message to the TACRAO listserv?

Thank, Lisa

Good morning to all TACRAO members:

I am delighted to report the 2015 College Night scheduled for Thursday, October 1st at our LSC-Tomball main campus has received overwhelming support and interest. However, it is with mixed emotions that we have reached full capacity due to space limitations. Therefore, we are unable to accept any additional college and university partners for this year's event.

As next year's College Night nears and planning begins, we will, of course, reach out to each of you for consideration of participation and interest.

We humbly thank you for your expressed interest and continued support. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (281) 351-3380 or TCCollegeFairs2 at lonestar.edu<mailto:TCCollegeFairs2 at lonestar.edu>.

Again, thank you in advance for your understanding and we look forward to working with you for the 2016 College Night.

Respectfully yours,
Lisa M. Davis

Lisa M. Davis, M.Ed.
Counselor/Professor
Advising and Counseling Office
Lone Star College-Tomball
30555 Tomball Parkway
Tomball, Texas 77375-4036
(281) 351-3380
lisa.m.davis at lonestar.edu<mailto:lisa.m.davis at nhmccd.edu>

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -Maya Angelou

[lscs_tomball]