[TACRAO] Listserv The Office of the Registrar at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire an IT Manager I to join our team

Robertson, Keitha Keitha.Robertson at unt.edu
Tue Sep 15 10:35:02 CDT 2015

If you are interested in this position, please apply at jobs.unt.edu, Position Number 0005095

Thank you!

Keitha Robertson -
Information Systems Manager, Registrar's Office
University of North Texas
(940) 565-4617
Keitha.Robertson at unt.edu<mailto:Keitha.Robertson at unt.edu>

"It all works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out yet, then it's not the end." ~ Max Lucado

The Office of the Registrar at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire an IT Manager I to join our team.

* Responsible for the day to day functional management for the Registrar's Office in regard to batch processing, student communications, and Registrar's Office process support.
* Evaluates and processes data requests for internal customers and public directory information requests for student record data.
* Assists with system management for class scheduling software and imaging systems.
* Technical concierge for Registrar's Office and liaison between centralized IT and campus network support teams.
* Manages web presence for Registrar's Office and Registrar related information on other websites. Primary focus on oversight and performance of these operations.

Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Data Reporting
* Technical and System Support
* Imaging
* Batch Processing & Communications
* Assess Technology needs
* Development/Utilization of Data Entry Script programs
* Web design and development for Registrar related information
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:

* A masters level degree in an IT related field.
* Knowledge of Oracle and SQL databases and data structures, SQL development, crystal reports design, web design (HTML, DRUPAL, XLM), software and hardware desktop support, performing data analysis, and the ability to work independently required.
* Experience in Peoplesoft Campus Solutions, ImageNow, Quicktest and Astra Schedule preferred.

The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.

The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.