[TACRAO] Listserv College Fair

Buxton, Cris cbuxton at ldisd.net
Fri Sep 4 09:14:00 CDT 2015

I am with Lake Dallas High School and would like to host a college fair in
late October- early-mid November.  I want as many of the colleges and
technical schools to attend.  What is a good date or window of dates in
this time that I could have high participation from colleges?  Thanks

--
Cris Buxton
Dean of Instruction

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please return it to the sender and delete the material from any computer. Lake Dallas ISD will not be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained within this message.