[TACRAO] Listserv TWU Admissions Counselor I open position

Nieto-Brecht, Erma ENietobrecht at mail.twu.edu
Thu Sep 3 14:01:07 CDT 2015

Greetings,

The Office of Admissions at Texas Woman's University main campus in Denton currently has an Admissions Counselor I position open, which will primarily serve the transfer population.

Position

Admissions Counselor I  (Job Code: 14NV404)

Work Location

Denton

Position Description

Represents Texas Woman's University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, and high school and/or community college constituents.  Counsels prospective applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the university.  Coordinates and contributes to the success of various visit schedules for area high school and/or community colleges in a designated area.  Plan or assist with assigned recruiting events, programs, and projects.

You can find out more about this position at  http://www.twu.edu/recruitment-selection/staff-employment.asp.

Erma Nieto-Brecht
Director of Admissions
Texas Woman's University