[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Swing Coming Soon!

Newton, Dara M dmmoore at uta.edu
Tue May 19 12:27:19 CDT 2015

Good Afternoon All,

The Graduate and Professional School Relations Committee is in the final stages of solidifying the Texas Swing Calendar.  Our hope is to have the calendar finalized and distributed by Friday, May 22, 2015.  Thank you to those that have already supplied your fair dates.   We look forward to working with each of you over the course of the 2015-2016 Recruitment Cycle.

Please watch for surveys and emails on the listserv as the committee is looking for new and inventive ways to engage our students looking for Graduate and Professional Schools.

We hope you have had a wonderful Spring semester,

Graduate and Professional School Relations Committee

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0922D.790AA9F0]